Integrated Library Solutions
Book Systems offers the ultimate library automation solution for all types of libraries - from individual and multi-branch public libraries to individual schools and entire districts to special libraries.
Atriuum, our 100% Web-based system, has been built on a foundation of over twenty-five years experience in library technology and feedback from over 10,000 customers. Because it’s browser-based, patrons have instant access to the thousands of resource materials housed at your library from any Internet connected computer or mobile device. Atriuum is a powerful asset in your quest for comprehensive, reliable, and easy-to-use patron tools and resources.
Atriuum offers a long list of powerful features including:
- Quick Cataloging: built-in Z39.50 client for downloading of MARC records
- Empowering patrons: patron managed renewals, reserves, watch lists, etc.
- Flexible OPAC Templates: includes over 96 OPAC design themes
- Powerful, customized reporting features
- OPAC Snapshot: book covers, table of contents, first chapters, reviews
- SurfIT: an integrated federated search tool
- Centralized or distributed information infrastructure
- Stress-free: cloud technology that avoids costly hosting and maintenance headaches
And best of all, you’ll receive the best support in the business, hands down. For us, it’s all about you. We know we will earn YOUR trust.
To view a complete catalog of our products and services, click here.